Commercial Analyst - Malmö / Copenhagen
Michael Page Sweden
Malmö, SKÅ, SE
1 dag sedan
This is a permanent opportunity within a global organsiation in the medical device space. Your main focus will be to work across several business units, supporting various teams by building and delivering reports based on accurate real-time insights and data. This is a role for someone with a commercial mindset and those that want to be a key force in driving business performance through strategy, visualisation and communication.
Michael Page recently partnered with the Nordic entity, based in Copenhagen, of a global medical device manufacturing company. They are looking to hire a Commercial Analyst into their Nordic Cluster's Commercial Team. This organisation is building upon over 100 years of experience and is today present in over 100 countries worldwide.
This position is that of a Commercial Analyst. With the office being based in Copenhagen, you can either be living in Copenhagen itself, or can commute over from Malmö / the South of Sweden. This role is permanent in nature and your main focus will be to support the commercial, sales and marketing teams by driving the design of their tools/systems - a role that has the ability to enable real-time, data-driven, insights for various teams (such as sales) and translate the relevant information to boost the performance of those teams. Other tasks will include:
- Building complex modeling tools as used by the above mentioned teams for informed decision making.
- Data analysis on aspects such as finance, sales, new product proposals, market share,
- Building and maintaining dashboards for data visualisation
- Conducting training on tools and information systems
- Look towards continuous process improvement using well-known IT frameworks
To be a good fit in this role, we would like to see that you can display strong interpersonal skills, strong business acumen, a team-work oriented attitude and can provide examples of project management.
Above those areas, we would like to speak to you if you come with:
- A relevant educational degree (such as a Bachelor or Masters degree in a relevant subject)
- 3 years or more of experience in a related area (i.e. CRM Management, analytics, PowerBI)
- Preferably, experience with either: Cognos Workspace Advanced, TM1, Power BI, SAP
- Proven experience in collaborating with several departments such as sales, IT and so on.
- Proven experience with data analytics, visualization, quality, accuracy
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing) -Nordic languages are beneficial
This is a permanent position where your insight, attention to detail and willingness to drive processes forward will be highly valued. There is the option for remote working several days per week. If you are interested to learn more by what you have read above, feel free to apply and we will look to organize a discussion. Alternatively, if you have any specific questions, you are welcome to contact Andrew at Michael Page directly. His contact details are: / 0733245887
Michael Page Sweden
Manufacturing - Other