Change Delivery Lead to Electromobility-brand
Professionals Nord Rekrytering AB
In the role as Change Delivery Lead you will join an electric performance brand, focused on uncompromised car design and technology. The brand is at the center of Electromobility, introducing world-class electrified cars and innovative, customer- focused services and offers. They aim to improve the society we live in by accelerating the change to sustainable mobility. Do you want to join a global team of highly dedicated individuals who share a passion for electric mobility? Apply today!
Information about the position:
Professionals Nord is looking for a Customer Care Analyst on behalf of our client. You will work as a consultant for Professionals Nord. As a part of "PN" you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Our client is a fast growing company and your recieve the opportunity to grow within their organization.
The Change delivery Lead will be responsible for leading implementation of operational and strategic changes within Customer Care and securing excellent customer support. The responsibility includes managing the process for continuous improvement and thereby increasing the operational efficiency and customer experience. The Change delivery lead will act as business owner from the agent perspective in service development within Customer Care.
You are offered:
• A position in an international organization
• The possibility to work with an exciting, environmentally conscious and innovative product
• To be a part of a flat organization with a Go-Get-Attitude
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and Polestar´s wishes are that all questions about the position go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work closely with Polestar internal departments, partners and Polestar Sales Units to identify, align and execute improvements within Customer Care Operations
- Support Customer Care Management Team in prioritizing improvements
- Lead continuous improvement and transformation projects
- Build a network with internal and external SMEs to secure support and progress in transformation initiatives
- Responsible for securing the agents´ perspective and way of working in service development projects
- Work closely with the Customer Support hub to understand the operations and the needs of the support agents
- Share best practices across the markets and partners, and support in improving operations
- Review and evaluate implemented changes
- Support in implementation of new service requests. Secure scripts, instructions and processes are available and clear
We´re looking for these competences:
- Academic bachelor degree (or higher) in relevant field
- Previous experience as a Senior project manager, with experience from implementation in international and crossfunctional settings
- Has very good knowledge of Excel, PowerBI and other relevant tools
- Has very good knowledge of English in speech and writing
It is an advantage that you have good knowledge of, or have previously worked with external suppliers and/or the automotive industry.
Your personal competences are crucial to how well you will thrive in the role of Polestar. You are therefore driven, take on your work tasks with integrity and appreciate a workplace where you as an individual can make your mark on future ways of working. You have a customer centric mindset and enjoy to solving problems in innovative ways. You´re a analytical person and strive towards perfection.
Professionals Nord Rekrytering AB
Vi arbetar med personaluthyrning och rekrytering genom att leverera skräddarsydd kompetensförsörjning i världsklass. Vi vet av erfarenhet att du som medarbetare är den viktigaste resursen för företagen och vi jobbar därför med kvalité och personlig matchning till alla våra tjänster för att hitta rätt jobb för dig. Vi vill göra människor lyckliga varje dag!
Vill du veta mer om oss? Läs mer på professionalsnord.se